Friday, November 7, 2008

Missing Maxine?


We've been so busy packing, I haven't really been taking many pictures of Maxine. She's about 3 1/2 months old now. Here she is, laughing heartily at big sister Raquel. Her hair looks messy because it was a HOT day today and she was sweating. Actually her hair always looks pretty crazy with all those cowlicks.
When we came home from Virginia I noticed small differences in Maxine, like the way she talks. She has a way of whispering now that just kills me its so cute. Now watch this.

3 comments:

Iris said...

OOOOOOOOOOH! That was so cute! I really wanted to sit with you guys at the baby shower and look at Maxine, but I was all over the place. I am glad that right before you left, I got to see her.

That video is so great! And Raquel acting silly was cracking me up. "OK make another sound now" LOL!
But Maxine was eating it up! She really DOES love her big sister. Her eyes were all lit up at Raquel :D

Sarah Jane said...

You looked very busy but happy at your shower. I am glad you made time at each table to visit with all the different groups of friends and family. We will have time to visit before (and after, for that matter) baby is born :)

HektikLyfe said...

I was glad I got to see her awake. :) She is so bright eyed! Its really cool that they have such a close bond.