Friday, November 7, 2008

James is 18 Today


James was born 18 years ago today. He was going to go to Littlerock for the weekend but Jose convinced him not to go. Jose didn't want him to go mainly because we need help moving furniture to our new home in Pasadena. James is always helpful, that is, if he's not sleeping in ;)
His buddies at work made him his own little icecream cake--how cute!
We gave him a big piece of cake this morning for breakfast. Jose got it from the bakery on the corner, El Pavo. See the candle?

And then we gave him a big goodie bag filled with stuff he likes and stuff we think he might need, like new drawers! Anyways, I hope he's having a good day. Happy Birthday, Ookah!

3 comments:

Iris said...

Happy Birthday James! Yeah I saw on his MS status that he was heading back to visit friends for his birthday. I can't believe he is 18 now, can you?

HektikLyfe said...

Hey I still have a set of old speakers and a couple of speaker boxes he's free to take. I was hoping he would come by on Sunday so he can check them out, to see if he likes them.

Sarah Jane said...

I will tell him that.