Monday, November 24, 2008

Guess the Cookie, Genius

We are at it again! Maxine has been taking long enough naps for me to get in some good baking time. It is fun and smells so good in here (it's taking away from the burnt popcorn smell I caused yesterday).



The weather is getting really nice here. I like it to be overcast when I'm baking but it'd be even better if it rained! We may get some on Thanksgiving, they say. We'll be having a grand feast at Grandma Emma's that day, with a mix of cousins, siblings, aunts, in-laws and children. It's a potluck. We are looking very much forward to it. Oh, here is a picture of Raquel and I smelling the fruits of our labor:

3 comments:

Prolifegirly said...

thats a cute idea-- you could even make them like nutter butter if you put a peanut butter mixture sandwiched between them!

Iris said...

YUM! Peanut butter jelly! Peanut Butter Jelly, Peanut Butter Jelly, Peanut Butter Jelly with a baseball bat!

I like the thought of baking indoors while it rains outside ^_^

HektikLyfe said...

Peanut butter cookies?

At first I thought they were macadamia nuts. Then I thought they were booties.