This is a game. I was tagged byHektiklyfe @ http://thesilentpodium.blogspot.com/ to list 7 random facts about myself. I don't know how interesting you'll find them but I'm quite candid so you should find yourself entertained or enlightened by at least one of these. Everything else about me is just gonna have to be a secret.
1. I have always been afraid of drains, the kind in built-in pools and spas. I cannot explain why.
2. As a child and teenager I took a few years of ballet, tap and jazz dance classes. In my adult years I have taken modern, hip hop and ballroom classes.
3. One time I needed to go poop and I noticed both toilets were clogged (this was at Grandma Emma's house). I couldn't find a plunger so I asked God for help, outloud. I looked down and there stood the plunger.
4. I once lived with a cleptomaniac and a cocaine-addicted pre-school teacher, together. The coke-head turned the clepto into a cokehead, too, eventually. I moved to a new place the day after I found this out.
5. My fantasy is to live in an old farm house with a porch that wraps around, grow food and raise a few small farm animals.
6. I also fantasize about being a 1950s housewife and weighing 120lbs, doing chores in pretty dresses and heels.
7. I was kind of a nerd my whole life until I was a junior in high school. But even then, when I was technically "popular", I still didn't believe it or buy into it. When I dated the most popular and good-looking boy at school my senior year, I remember being at his parents' house thinking, "I can't believe I'm here."
This is the end of the game where I'm supposed to tag 7 readers but I think I only have 2 or 3 readers, one of which already tagged me! So, I tag my sister Samantha @ http://johnsamanthahodge.blogspot.com/ and if you're reading this and you have your own blog, you should start your own game. It's kinda fun.