Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lunch at the Park

I just about turned Raquel into a real prune, making her stay in the bath tub for so long while I tried to put Maxine to sleep. And my body is wrecked. For the first time, I actually considered calling someone to come take over for a bit. Things on my body that hurt right now: neck, back, feet, ankles, right arm......ugh. So tired I am. I still have bottles to prep and a kitchen to clean. Not to mention a few piles of clean clothes that have been waiting for me to fold them for a very long time. Yeah, I have a messy house right now so don't pay me a surprise visit!

We had lunch at a park today. The weather finally cooled off and it was so nice to be outside. The boys played catch while Raquel ran around and Maxine actually slept.




7 comments:

Jose said...

i really liked hanging out with you guys today. i feel sometimes that i work to much sometimes and that all you guys do is stay home. I liked spending time with you guys.

Iris said...

Look at how much more beautiful you made that picture of the leaf! Maxine asleep...sigh* She is so comfy in your family. That's a pretty park. I like how you took a pic of Rocky picking up the leaf and then showing to the guys. That's very pretty. Pic deserves to be framed. Glad you took your camera with you ^__^

Iris said...

By the way, you make me wanna come over and help, but I know you would hate that because you're messy. I feel the same way you do. I need help when the house gets messy but the thought of someone coming in to see how messy it gets makes me feel emburased :(

Sarah Jane said...

Thanks, Iris. I haven't played with photoshop for a while but I got such nice pictures that I thought I'd try it out again.

Prolifegirly said...

nice pictures! your babies are so cute. I hope you can come out for the shower. Would you all be coming? Mom and Norman will be moved out by then so you can stay with us.

HektikLyfe said...

Love what you did with the black & white photographs!

Oh and I was going to add you to my blog roll but wasn't sure if you were OK with that. I know its no longer a public blog but a family (& friends) blog now. Would it be OK with you?

Sarah Jane said...

yes, that's fine :)